This privacy notice applies to all the personal information collected by the Hampstead Orthodontic Practice in connection with our business. Our principal address is 4 Elm Terrace, Constantine Road, London NW3 2LL.
Kaye Traut is our Data Protection Officer and can be contacted by email on email@example.com.
In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Hampstead Orthodontic Practice.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following kinds of information about you:
- Personal details such as your name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, email address, occupation & family members.
- Information about your dental and general health, including clinical records made by dentists and other dental professionals involved with your care and treatment.
- X-rays, clinical photographs, 3D and digital scans of your mouth and teeth
Medical and dental histories.
- Treatment plans and consent.
- Notes of conversations with you about your care.
- Correspondence from other health professionals or institutions involved in your care.
- Bank account details.
- Details of the fees we have charged, the amounts you have paid and some payment details.
- Feedback and complaints.
- CCTV images.
- Our website collects certain details including for example Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns – including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
How we obtain information
You may give us information about yourself through the following methods:
- Completing forms at our practice/s or on our website.
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or by other means.
- Through the technology you use to access our services online.
Information we receive from third parties – This includes information you provide when you visit our website, for the purpose of requesting more information about our services & treatments and/or booking an appointment, and/or participating on our social media platforms.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Further information about cookies can be found on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website www.allaboutcookies.org
See how our orthodontists can transform your smile
We are regulated by the