This privacy notice applies to all the personal information collected by the Hampstead Orthodontic Practice in connection with our business. Our principal address is 4 Elm Terrace, Constantine Road, London NW3 2LL.
Kaye Traut is our Data Protection Officer and can be contacted by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Hampstead Orthodontic Practice.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following kinds of information about you:
- Personal details such as your name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, email address, occupation & family members.
- Information about your dental and general health, including clinical records made by dentists and other dental professionals involved with your care and treatment.
- X-rays, clinical photographs, 3D and digital scans of your mouth and teeth
Medical and dental histories.
- Treatment plans and consent.
- Notes of conversations with you about your care.
- Correspondence from other health professionals or institutions involved in your care.
- Bank account details.
- Details of the fees we have charged, the amounts you have paid and some payment details.
- Feedback and complaints.
- CCTV images.
- Our website collects certain details including for example Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns – including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
How we obtain information
You may give us information about yourself through the following methods:
- Completing forms at our practice/s or on our website.
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or by other means.
- Through the technology you use to access our services online.
Information we receive from third parties – This includes information you provide when you visit our website, for the purpose of requesting more information about our services & treatments and/or booking an appointment, and/or participating on our social media platforms.
See how our orthodontists can transform your smile
We are regulated by the