Incognito Braces London
What Are Incognito Braces?
Incognito braces are a revolutionary new form of orthodontics where, unlike other forms of braces, the braces are placed behind your teeth so no-one can tell you are wearing them. This allows you to go about your daily routine without feeling self-conscious as the braces are virtually invisible from the outside. Each set of Incognito braces is custom designed for the patient using state-of-the-art technology, meaning every set of braces is 100% unique.
Who Are Incognito Braces Suitable For?
- Adult professionals seeking orthodontic treatment
- Musicians who play wind instruments
- Adults and teenagers who play contact sports
- People concerned about damage to the front surfaces of their teeth that can be caused by traditional orthodontic treatment
- Anyone who wants to improve their smile but is concerned about the effect of wearing braces that are visible to others
What Conditions Can Be Treated?
Incognito braces can be used to correct the same conditions as traditional “train track” braces. These include:
- Crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
Benefits of Incognito
- Invisible: As Incognito braces are placed behind the teeth, they are invisible from the outside.
- Faster: The treatment time varies depending on the case, but due to the advanced technology in the brackets and wires, treatment can be completed faster than with traditional braces.
- Customised: Each set of Incognito braces is custom designed especially for you.
- Comfortable: After the short adjustment period, most patients experience minimal discomfort with Incognito braces.
Types Of Incognito Braces
- Incognito: The full Incognito treatment. Can be used to treat patients of all ages.
- Incognito Lite: Treatment that only affects the first 6 or 8 teeth. A quicker and more cost effective alternative to the full treatment for milder cases.
If you’re looking to transform your smile with Incognito braces in London, request an appointment with Hampstead Orthodontic Practice today!