Damon Braces London
What Are Damon Braces?
The Damon system combines tieless brackets with high technology archwires to create the smile you have always dreamed of. Traditional braces bind the metal clips to the wire using elastics. This creates pressure, which can be uncomfortable and slow down the treatment. Damon braces use a “passive” slide mechanism, where the archwires can move freely within the bracket. This allows your teeth to move more quickly and comfortably.
Benefits of Damon
- Faster: The Damon System is usually faster than traditional braces, meaning you can achieve your desired smile sooner!
- Comfort: Traditional braces use elastics or active clips to hold the archwires in place, which can cause discomfort. The tieless braces used by the Damon System are gentle to the teeth and don’t need to be tightened.
- Beautiful: When having Damon treatment, your orthodontist will take into account your facial structure when aligning your teeth, even anticipating what you will look like in your 40s and beyond.
- Fewer Dental Visits: While you are using the Damon system, you will only need to visit your orthodontist every 8 – 10 weeks.
- No Tooth Extractions: Damon Braces use biologically sensible forces to create space in your mouth naturally, so unlike with traditional braces, there is often no need for any tooth extractions
What Conditions Can Be Treated?
Damon braces can be used to treat a range of orthodontic conditions. These include:
- Widely spaced teeth
- Crowded teeth
Damon Clear combines the benefits of metal braces and invisible aligners to provide discreet orthodontic treatment with fantastic results. The braces use the standard Damon system’s sliding mechanism alongside 100% clear brackets that are resistant to staining and far less visible.
If you’re looking for Damon braces in London, request an appointment with Hampstead Orthodontic Practice today and begin your journey to a spectacular smile!